Here at Worm Digest, we take pride in bringing you the top articles on our travel and outdoor sports journey. With lot’s of worms and dirt!
Ahh. The feeling of flying free across the water. The wind is blowing against your face as the water is splashing up onto your feet and legs as you throttle upwards of 40 miles per hour. You feel the adrenaline course through your veins as you make a nice turn around Mission Bay harbor and know that this is what it means to be alive.
There’s nothing quite as exquisite as the thrill of riding a jet ski out on a hot summer day in San Diego. Take the boat out too for the ultimate day of fun. Have you ever gone out on a boat with jet skis? Most boat rental companies will offer you jet skis at discount pricing if you’re willing to rent enough of them plus a boat. It can be a high ticket but man is it worth the experience. How often do you get to go out on the water with a boat and some jet skis (amm i rite?).
Look ladies and gentlemen, you know I’m an avid San Diegan who loves to enjoy outdoor sports. So I have to give props here to Jet Ski Rentals San Diego knows how to have a good time. They’ll ‘let you off the hook a bit’ to make sure you have an amazing time.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Bring the right equipment. You’re going to want to bring sun screen, swim wear (bikinis and board shorts ladies and gents!), flip flops, sun glasses and probably some snacks! Make sure you bring snorkels if you plan on taking your boat and jet skis to a local under water park or reef! The underwater fish sightings can be absolutely amazing!
- Make sure to plan ahead and book your reservations early! Especially if it’s PEAK summer season! In the summer time, you’ll be lucky to get last minute bookings for jet ski rentals in San Diego. Call and plan ahead and put a deposit down to save your spot. You’ll thank yourself later when you’re sipping on a cold one enjoying the open water.
- Bring some booze….but just a little. Okay, obviously we have to place a disclaimer so here it is: We are not advocating drinking and driving. Obviously if you’re sipping on some White Claws and you want to take your jet ski rental for a spin, you’re going to have to be smart about it! Don’t drink and wave run!
And that’s it! With this short list, you’re bound to have a blast — in style! Speaking of which, while you’re waiting for your special day to arrive to fly on the open water with your jet ski rental in San Diego, check out some of the latest jet ski models from Yamaha. I love watching the videos of them being taken for a spin. Nothing gets my blood going and me more ready than watching these extreme machines in action!
There are jet skis that can get in excess of up to 60 miles per hour! That is fast! Imagine flying over the water, going the same speed you normally would travel on the freeway! Insane.
Keep it safe when you’re out on the water and be sure to have a great time at Jet Ski Rentals San Diego and your local boat rental store as you prepare for your next fun adventures out on the water. I look forward to seeing you in Mission Bay and Coronado with wave runners. Maybe we can race! Just remember don’t drink White Claws and start wave running.
When you want to have a great time and make the moment one to remember forever, taking a helicopter tour of your local city is one way to put thrills and chills and a whole new spin on your city. Going for a helicopter tour in San Diego was a whole new type of experience that I have never experienced before. Flying over downtown and the local San Diego beaches gives you such a rush and is so much fun to enjoy with someone special.
If you’re looking to take a helicopter tour in San Diego, you’re going to want to note a few key things:
- Choose your tour wisely. It can be costly to take a local helicopter ride so make it count! You may only get to do one tour so definitely make sure to plan out your trip and the places you would like to see the most.
- Bring a camera. If you’re like any person ready to enjoy an exciting helicopter tour, you’re going to want to take some videos and pictures of your day out on a helicopter ride! The city looks better than ever with 360 degree views as you fly through the sky.
- Dress wisely. You’re going to want to wear clothes that will easily fit into your helicopter. You don’t want your dress to be blowing in the breeze of the rotors and you definitely don’t want it to get caught on anything!
Whether you want to see local wineries, beaches, Coronado Island, or a variety of different helicopter tour destinations, San Diego Helicopter Tours has the tour package that will give you a major thrill! All you have to do is give them a call or you can schedule directly on their website. They have a calendar option, so you can book without ever having to talk to a single human. 😉 Haha.
Remember that flying on a helicopter, however safe it is, can pose some risks (better write a will — totally kidding). You’ll want to be aware of your surroundings and pay close attention to your pilot as he instructs and guides you through a city such as San Diego. There are many different helicopter charter companies in cities around the world that are able to provide you with amazing tours.
Don’t be a stranger in any new city you’re visiting! You can get a glimpse of the entire city by taking a helicopter tour over the skyline. It’s a quick way to go from one side of the city to the other, and quickly familiarize yourself with any new city destination you may have not been to before.
Although most people do not use helicopters for transportation, you can find both recreational helicopter tours and also local helicopter transportation in just about any major city across the US as well. Check out San Diego Helicopter Tours if you’re ever in the area and definitely let them know that Worm Digest sent you!
Do you have any other exciting topics you’d like us to write about? I just may share my experience about traveling to Bali and the Philippines soon! Until then, I’ll catch you on the next one!
We are writing to inform you that while we’ve made efforts to keep the original Worm Digest website alive and well, our efforts have rendered the current situation we find ourselves in today. Do not fear, we still aim to bring you the best. Although we were expecting to be contacted, the owners were no longer interested in moving forward. While we have made strides in keeping the encyclopedia online for as long as we could, we are bringing a whole new life to the page and website.
So please sit back and find comfort in the new way of doing things. We are proud to serve you with even better content as we continue down this journey of embracing life and the internet and how they merge together. So keep your sanity because things are about to get fun around here! I will keep you updated as we move along! Thanks so much for tuning into the site and please be sure to leave feed back in the comments and also message us.